- Modular Bluetooth: Work as a BLE scanner to communicate with Seat occupancy sensor equipped Beacons.
- Modular GSM: Provision for 2G, 3G & 4G network.
- Internal GNSS: Global positioning system/Global Navigation Satellite System.
- RTC: Real time clock to store data with time logs.
- EEPROM (256MB): Memory to store 15-20 days records in case power or network failure.
- Li-ion battery: 2700MAH battery backup in case of power failure.
- Internal GNSS antenna: An antenna used for GPS connectivity. Integrated into FM device PCB. Does not have external connector.
- External GPRS antenna: An antenna used for GSM connectivity having external SMA connector.
- Charging/Discharging circuit: Charge & discharge internal battery through mains automatically.
- Over voltage protection: Protect device through over voltage from mains.
HI-1210FG is smart tracker act as a main central unit which is perfectly suitable for smarter cold chain application powered through mains, having majorly blue-tooth for local and GSM for cloud connectivity with in-built GNSS module to precisely track the vehicle position. It is also equipped Li-ion for battery in case of power failure for 15-20days & EEPROM & RTC to store the records in case of network failure.