- Connects to internet via your home Wi-Fi or Ethernet or GPRS (2G/3G/4G) or priority/availability based.
- Support more than 5 local (RF) connectivity protocols including Wi-Fi, Zig-Bee, Z-wave, BLE4.0, Lo-Ra & Sub-1 (GHz).
- Run Bluetooth4.0 & any one RF protocol at a time. [Note: Generally, comes with Zig-Bee (standard) but modular provision is also available to change any RF protocol pluggable modules in future in case of range limitation instead changing the entire HuB or solution.]
- Can connect up-to 25 hIOTron Nodes (each node maximum control 8 devices) within 1Km. (Line of sight) & 250 Meters (NonLine of sight) range.
- Can be easily integrated with amazon Alexa.
- Multiple hubs can be accessed via single account in mobile app or web-page.
- Constantly evolves through Firmware over the air (FOTA).
- Compact wall mount design. No holes in your walls. No tools necessary.
Hi-Node (An Enterprise Wireless Multiprotocol IoT Node)
Whether you have two smart devices or 200, all you need is one Hi-Gate to create a smart home. A Modular HiGate is the heart of your home automation ecosystem. It connects to your home via any available internet connectivity Wi-Fi/Ethernet or cellular (Never be down) and can control up-to 200 hIOTron smart devices using smart phone from anywhere in world.