- Modular Bluetooth: Work as a BLE scanner to communicate with Seat occupancy sensor equipped Beacons.
- Modular GSM: Provision for 2G, 3G & 4G network.
- Internal GNSS: Global positioning system/Global Navigation Satellite System.
- RTC: Real time clock to store data with time logs.
- EEPROM (256MB): Memory to store 15-20 days records in case power or network failure.
- Li-ion battery: 2700MAH battery backup in case of power failure.
- Internal GNSS antenna: An antenna used for GPS connectivity. Integrated into FM device PCB. Does not have external connector.
- External GPRS antenna: An antenna used for GSM connectivity having external SMA connector.
- Charging/Discharging circuit: Charge & discharge internal battery through mains automatically.
- Over voltage protection: Protect device through over voltage from mains.
hIOTron’s Remote Tank Monitoring System (RTMS) is a tank monitoring and distribution optimization solution designed to allow distributors of bulk lubes, gases and fuels, propane, and virtually any other fluid to remotely monitor tank fill levels, inventory and improve route optimization for their delivery drivers. Using the power of the Internet of things, wireless connectivity, and smart devices.